August 17, 2009

Monday Again

Wow, have I been having weird dreams lately. That or laying awake half of the night. Summer has finally arrived and it´s so hot at night, it´s really hard to sleep. When I wake up (drained and tired) in the morning, I am so thirsty, I feel like I could empty a bathtub!
But aside from that. The weekly (or, looking back at my entries, the not-so-regularly-weekly) scale number: 59.9 Kilos, woo-hooo!

Good news: Dani re-installed Windows to my computer again. It had been acting up for months and I didn´t have sound on my computer for the past two months or more. It was really annoying. But now everything is fixed and I am excited to carry on ;). I went over the chapters of my book again yesterday, crossing out and changing quite a few things on the printout. Now I have to make the changes in the script too. I just see things better once they are printed out. Nothing replaces real books ;). I am going to work on mine later on today. I also made a new approximate sketch of what the main characters are. I might change their names around a bit. I´m not completely satisfied with the sketch but it has to work for now. It helps me to look at it when I´m writing. Letting their personalities evolve.

2 comments:

  1. You are seriously so talented! I am glad I have some of your artwork so I can one day get a lot of money for it!=)

    ReplyDelete