I feel so creative today and there´s nothing I can do. We are invited to a DVD night at our friends´house and although they are awesome and I am looking forward to it, it seems that every time I have an appointment coming up soon, I feel the most creative but run out of time to actually sit down and get artsy. I need to start finding little projects that take up an hour or less. But my art moments are not so much a moment but a day or several days. And once I start, I can´t stop or else I won´t be in that creative 'flow' anymore. Anyhow, I am trying to have a productive day tomorrow. Saturdays are usually good for that. Daniel can be my muse ;).
The past weeks I spent in my hometown, visiting friends and catching up with them. It´s good to hang out with the old crowd. I also stopped at my former workplace, the US Military Police Station and met with many of the awesome people there again. I miss working there. It was never boring. I think at a regular office job I would go insane with boredom and daily routine.
Here´s to creativity, my life and passion :) *3 Cheers*!
No comments:
Post a Comment