Ooooh, a fresh new decade right in front of us... !
Did you all arrive happily in 2010? We had a good time, staying with the inlaws and then my parents over the holidays. And then, of course, resolutions, resolutions. I am almost sticking to all of them ;) (mostly, haha). But what´s better than some worthy goals, right?
I also loved Christmas, seeing dear old friends again and spending time with the family and at my home ward (I miss you all!). We had a jolly good time and it was fun to watch the reruns of the original 'Avengers' with mom (Go, Emma Peel! Mr. Steed!), and to visit grandma and drink her Elderberry sirup, hot, but without her suggested shot of rum ;). I miss granny. These times really remind me of how blessed I am to have such a great family and friends (which are, in fact just my extended family, or so it feels anyway). I am truly grateful for them and all they´ve done for me. And of course, I can´t forget my partner in crime, Dani, who is truly the best (and I still can´t believe I´m in league with the 'enemy' here... a scientist and an artist...an explosive combination, you would think) ;)!
I´ll be back soon with pictures of the latest creative works in progress (one of which started at home - my parents´place- in the "potato cellar', which is basically the garage´s basement. The object of my desires was hidden under piles of stuff, spiders and their multiple webs, and more stuff...).
See you all later :). And I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment