Thank you for this fun award, Debbie :)!
The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world.”
Of course, awards come with rules…
1. Put the logo on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to twelve bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and the link to the person from whom you received this award.
I'm sending this award on to:
Karen at http://hallofhalls.blogspot.com/, for her fun way of keeping us sisters informed about her life :)
Elke at http://familyofminjas.blogspot.com, for making me take part in her family life. I miss you and the kids so much!!
Bianca at http://biancapkiss.blogspot.com/, for reminding me of the good times in D.C. whenever I see new pictures of her and my District Leader ;) ;)
Sara and Kate at http://nateandsaraolsen.blogspot.com/ and
Debbie at http://davisfields.blogspot.com/, for being my awesome, creative, blogging cousin, and for keeping me updated with the "Pfister" clan. (Yes, I know your name is Davis now, but once a Pfister, always a Pfister... I know what I am talking about ;) )
Jackie Bootstrap Baker (so, I can´t resist it, but you know who you are... ;) ) at http://bnjatkinson.blogspot.com/, for sharing the same creative vibes ;).
Pres. Wirthlin at http://induna-bigdaddy.blogspot.com/, for letting me keep up with him and his family (, including all the wonderful missionaries from my home-mission and mini-mission in Vienna, Austria)
Jo at http://jopickle.wordpress.com/, for her awesome, quirky, deep, and fun insights and updates on her life. I absolutely love her way of expressing herself!
Emily at http://www.theblackapple.typepad.com/, for her inspiring works and creativity! I adore her style.
For this awesome cake nightmares blog over at http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/, I sometimes feel like rolling on the floor, laughing, when reading about all the cake wreck-y-ness.
For Ana, at http://www.knock-offwood.com/, my DIY hero! If I had the skills, I´d do ALL my furniture by myself!
There are lots more, but I am not listing all of the blogs I enjoy reading. Any blog I read is a good one, or else I wouldn´t be following it (no-brainer). So thanks to you all, for inspiring me to do better, be more creative on so many levels, staying in touch and most of all, making me feel closer to you because the most important thing to me are you, my family and friends! Here´s to living in this century, along with having computer technology and all!

Thank you!!! I love your Blog it inspires me to be more Krieative:)
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome,...but call me retarded: I can't figure out how to get it to copy over to mine. Oh well, it's cute and appropriate on your blog, so let's just leave it there. :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww. I'm honored :) I miss you Pfister!! Come back!!!! well in the mean time, thanks for the blog updates. Love you!
ReplyDelete