Dani saved me. Over a month ago my computer started acting up and freezing at random times (it´s not like he is my toes... so no reason to do that). At first I thought it was my sreen but it was real trouble. After a while it would not even start the my Windows program. My sweet Dani checked it out and came to the conclusion that I needed a new computer or buy pieces of vital hardware (which wouldn´t make that much sense with my old computer). I love new computers ;). I am really stingy when it comes to buying new compuers, though. Just like with cars, I don´t feel like it´s worth to spend money on (c´mon...I´d rather spend it on worthwile things, things that are of true value and last a while. New clothes or fabric or something... girl stuff in general). So Dani checked with his company and every once in a while they throw out used, high-tech, computers and replace them with new ones. Since these computers are their main tools, they used to be VERY expensive. The end of the story is that I got a new (used) computer, 3 times as fast and effective as my old one for 25 € ! Wooo-hooo! (I won´t mention that the tower is almost twice the size of my old one... I call it the Godzilla)
Since my last blog entry, we´ve had a nice Halloween Dinner, had a friend from the US visit for a while and painted some of our furniture, been to the Temple where we met up with Eve and Samuel, and, the Winter decorations are up... the official Christmas additions will come out after Thanksgiving.
 |
| Jen and I |
 |
| Paint party (it all started with the living room table ... and spread) |
 |
| Mantlepiece |
 |
| I found this nest on the sidewalk, empty. It was so perfect, so I took it home with me to dress it up. |
 |
| Yaaaay, glitter! |
No comments:
Post a Comment