A painting was born last night. It was the first one in a very long time for me and it felt so good to do that again. I missed it. Now I´m almost out of paint and need to buy more when I´m back in my hometown for the weekend. I miss seeing blue skies, so I had to paint one. A warm summer´s afternoon, with a few clouds - I can´t wait! The piece will eventually go into the living room (huge bare walls that need covering) but I´m debating wether I should frame it with a simple, thin wooden frame or leave it as it is...
 |
| (Click picture for a larger view) |
I also finished the clay stonework around my miniature fireplace, so once it has dried, I can paint the stony texture and differend shades on, to age it a bit and make it look realistic.
What a beautiful painting!! I can't wait to see it hanging. Happy Easter! ~Angela~
ReplyDelete