44 days left (so my countdown app tells me) until little Mini-Me arrives. I´m getting in that final 'aaahhh, there´s so much to do until then, so many things to finish and prepare still' mode. Some call it nesting, but that´s not true or else I must have been pregnant most of my life, since I´ve always loved creating a fun and happy home (that´s nesting, isn´t it?). 44 days... Flynn better be listening to that! Well, due-dates are just an estimate at best, so I´m hoping he´ll arrive a few days or weeks early, instead of later... my back sure would appreciate it! I can´t wait for the day when I´ll be able to finally see my toes again and when getting dressed won´t take 10 minutes. I can´t wait to meet our little boy. I love him so and although I already know he´s the sweetest thing on earth, I also can´t wait to throw out the little 'Occupy Krie Movement Fan' inside me. He´s getting rather big and heavy!
Well, I have been able to check a few more things off of my 'To
Do Sew' list. It took a LOT longer than it normally would have, but pregnancy turns every task into slooooow motion... .
 |
| A Baby Carrier Cover |
 |
| Happy Tie for the little Man, when he´s 1 year old or so... |
 |
| Little Duvet Cover for outside (Stroller) |
 |
| Not for Flynn but for me... when mom is happy, the kid is happy, right? 2 throw pillow covers for the couch. |
And - major accomplishment- we wrapped all the presents for everyone today... phew, time for a nap now!
We´ll do some pre-holiday cleaning later, and then it´s CHRISTMAS CHILL TIME all the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment