We stayed in last night, starting off with a Big Bang Theory Marathon and then watching Star Trek - Into Darkness, eating, laughing, having a good time. Later we went upstairs, to watch the fireworks from our rooftop window. It was very foggy that night, so the view wasn´t the best but it still looked cool, the way the fireworks illuminated the fog. Daniel took some pictures but most were a bit blurry. Still very pretty, so I´ll share them here with you. As to my goals for 2014... I have some of them vaguely in the back of my head. This year is the first time in a long time that I haven´t written down some personal goals for the coming year. I´m. Just. Too. Tired. But how about... surviving child birth? That one sounds valid enough for me ;).
Cheers!
![]() |
| Some of those fireworks looked like they came right out of the chimney! Our neighbours must be wizards... |







No comments:
Post a Comment