November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to my stateside family and friends :).
No turkey for us this year, but home-made apple pie with vanilla ice-cream.


Before baking

After. Fresh from the oven.

Whenever I think of my blessings and things to be grateful for, the first thoughts that come into my head are definitely my family and friends, and the gospel in my life. I truly think I couldn't live without these. Granted, having a apple-cinnamon scented place to live and apple-pie add to my happiness ;) . But I can honestly say I am blessed beyond anything I could ever have imagined. Or deserved. My family and my friends are my anchor and words cannot express how much I love them. You! It's good to remember what you have when life seems crazy or at times unfair. It balances things a bit.

Have a happy day! And cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment