May 14, 2015

Gallery Wall

For the first time since we moved...I'm happy with the wall in our living room. It's a work in process but I'm already loving it. Finally I was able to use almost all of my medium sized frames I had (and I have a LOT) to create this fun picture wall. Bare no more. No more eyesore ;). I had it all layed out on the floor, ready for Dani to use his yardstick and level and patience to create magic and make it stick to the walls. I would have used 3 or 4 times as many nails and useless holes in the wall to create the same effect. Dani's hanging skills take longer but he only needs one nail for each picture...the first one is exactly in the right position. I don't know how he does it. I'm usually just eyeballing things but with this many pictures to hang, I relied on the hero I married.

Notice the all-plastic IKEA table lamp on the left? Yeah, we had to remove the real one. Little Flynn-hands reach everything and this lamp is very durable ;)

A certain someone inspecting the pictures, making sure the frames are all hung correctly. So he can make them all lopsided again and take them down one by one... 

2 comments:

  1. I love your gallery wall! You did a great job! And Flynn is so big and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gallery wall! You did a great job! And Flynn is so big and cute!

    ReplyDelete