March 24, 2016

Happy

So it's officially spring, but winter hasn't gotten the memo. It's cold and nasty outside, with occasional sunshine in between. With hardly any flowers and no trees in bloom yet, I have some other random things which make me happy.

My current happies:

Spring on our dining table, with flowers Dani brought home.

Foxman


My flower power happy spring socks

This dude. I found him at a store in my hometown. Mom had given me a giftcard for my birthday and when I walked into the store and saw this parrot, he had to come home with me. I never had a thing for tropical birds but this one is a happy exception. I mean... which home is complete without a fake parrot on a fake branch? ;)


These new summer sea colored cushion covers from H&M Home

A sunny moment outside with a tiny flower hiding in the backyard

This little Daniel, looking good wearing a purple hat

These guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment