October 24, 2016

Autumn Walk

Fall is here. And it´s cold. These pictures are from a week ago, when Dani, the kids and I went to the little park in Heidenheim. It`s a little zoo of sorts. They have animals local to the area there, but we only saw these ibex. All other animal compounds were empty. We were joking that the locals were surprised with the sudden change of weather and decided to eat them, to survive in these chilly temperatures. We guessed that there was a special shelter for the animals to stay during winter months, so bad luck for us that day. Admission was free, so we weren`t too bummed. My ears were so cold that I just HAD to have some hot chocolate with marshmallows after we had gotten home. And I bought a new hat last weekend. I really needed one. I wore it when I was outside with the kids today. The day has been saved. I´m ready for Fall and Winter now. Warm ears are happy ears!


 











No comments:

Post a Comment