September 24, 2017

Farewells

One thing I didn´t like about our having to move was the fact that Flynn had just started Kindergarten (Preschool for my US friends) back in February and started to really love it and make some friends there, too. And now we had to take him out again just a good three months later, to have him start Kindergarten in our new town. The good thing about the new place: Kindergarten is now across the street and it has the largest backyard with playground I´ve ever seen in a Kindergarten. Downside, I´m not so sure the Kindergarten teachers are as nice / committed as the ones in Flynns old Kindergarten (Mom-worries, I know, haha!). They are polite and kind with the kids but I did like the old Kindergarten just a little bit better. That being said, Flynn has adjusted by now and has already made one or two friends he loves to play with there. But every once in a while he says he wants to go to Moni´s Kindergarten (Moni was one of his former teachers and she was wonderful). These pictures were taken just a few days before his last day there:

Flynn and Moni


No comments:

Post a Comment