September 18, 2018

Late Summer Day

Penny and I went to the playground this morning. We took my bike and enjoyed a sunny and warm morning. Penny had fun playing in the sandbox while I snapped some pictures - of her and of a new little friend we made. He is quite the adventurer!

At the new playground

Sandy toes

Snacktime

 

Meet our new friend from mouse land. He´s all ready for new adventures with his backpack and little coat. Here he´s scouting out the area, looking for apple trees.

Early fall is the perfect season. The weather is mild and nature is full of little treasures.
He´s found the apple tree. Better climb up to get the sweetest apples at the treetop!
Almost there!
Apple Paradise

It´s best to take a little afternoon nap when your tummy is full of apples




Time to go home.
I tried a new (to me) technique with this little fellow. His skeletton isn´t made of pipe cleaners like my older mice; instead, I used regular wire. And I also tried a different felting method. I am really pleased with how he turned out. Especially his improved 'fur', ears and tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment