July 13, 2009

*Sigh*

61 Kilos, 167 cm, not very energized, seeks former pre-marriage weight!

I finally got over my inner slacker and decided it was time to do something. Since October last year I have gained 8-9 Kilos and if I continue at that rate, I´ll be an obese sumo ringer champ (minus the muscles) in no time. So I want to move more, eat less meat, and try to have a sleep routine (I already know that last point won´t work, but it´s all about goal-setting, right?). I am good on the veggie and fruit side but that´s about it ;). So, here we go now. I´ve posted the infamous weight blog entry to make sure I actually stick to my goals, now that I´ve officially informed the world about it. There´s nothing better than a healthy dose of pressure to get me moving! Huzzah!

3 comments:

  1. Krie, I'm sure that you'll do well!! May the force be with you...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...du willst jetzt damit aber nicht sagen, dass ich täglich mit dir joggen gehen muss, wenn ich da bin, oder? :-)

    ich freu mich schon auf morgen!!!

    LG Chrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the word "huzzzah." Good luck. I should give you some tips on weight loss. I have lost 30 lbs since I saw you! Ha Ha.
    Sara aka Mason

    ReplyDelete