June 24, 2009

Lavender, dear Lavender...!


It´s been raining most of this week and the last and today, while it actually stopped raining for a brief moment, I picked the lavender from our balcony flower bed. I tied it to little bouquets and cut the blossoms off of the rest of them to make lavender sachets. One little bouquet sits on my nightstand, with the relaxing scent to help me fall asleep; the other one is on our chest (that we use instead of a coffee table). You can see the lovely IKEA chair in the background. It arrived today and made me almost as happy as picking the fresh, rain-dripped lavender. Too bad I can´t post a scented sample here ;).

2 comments:

  1. Ich will auch einschlafen mit Lavendelduft.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is beautiful. You have impeccable taste. It was so fun to see you in Utah. I hope you got all of your books home :)

    ReplyDelete