Dani and I had a blast. Martin and Steph came, too, and once again I was reminded to finally work on the medieval dress and shirt for me and D.. We bought the fabric for it in Holland over a year ago, talk about procrastination... . Anyway, enjoy the pictures and pretend you can smell the campfires, the lovely sweet and hearty scents from the meal and treat booths and the damp grass, drying in the sun. Hmmmm!
June 10, 2010
Mittelaltermarkt Katzenburg 2010
It´s about time I post the pictures of our fun medieval afternoon of two weeks ago... . We went to a market on Katzenburg (Cat Castle... LOVE that name! I felt at home immediately) on one of the few sunny and warm days we´ve had so far (the 2nd or so).
Dani and I had a blast. Martin and Steph came, too, and once again I was reminded to finally work on the medieval dress and shirt for me and D.. We bought the fabric for it in Holland over a year ago, talk about procrastination... . Anyway, enjoy the pictures and pretend you can smell the campfires, the lovely sweet and hearty scents from the meal and treat booths and the damp grass, drying in the sun. Hmmmm!
Dani and I had a blast. Martin and Steph came, too, and once again I was reminded to finally work on the medieval dress and shirt for me and D.. We bought the fabric for it in Holland over a year ago, talk about procrastination... . Anyway, enjoy the pictures and pretend you can smell the campfires, the lovely sweet and hearty scents from the meal and treat booths and the damp grass, drying in the sun. Hmmmm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so jealous! Wish I was there! Sent your package out hope you like it:)
ReplyDelete