After 2 1/2 years of moving in... finally there are framed pictures on the living room wall. It was SO painful to me not being able to put up pictures. The wall is not very sturdy and when we hung up some shelves on the other side of the room, parts of the wall (well, plaster) came down and left huge, gaping holes and cracks. So we´d decided we wouldn´t put up any pictures in that room, but c´mon, a "living" room without pictures?! So I finally got over the I´m-too-polite-to-risk-the-walls-being-damaged-for-the-sake-of-the-(really small-minded)-owners-of-the-appartment-complex-,while-suffering-daily-as-an-artist-without-creative-wall-space-around-me-feeling and broke into Dani´s toolbox, swinging the hammer of justice and putting in lots of (little) nails. Et voilá:
Finally!

Can you come to my house and re-do my decorating. You really have so much talent. All of your decorating is amazing and it looks like it could be in magazines. I miss you!
ReplyDeleteGreat decision! I had the same problem. I was afraid of making holes in my walls because we are renting too... But my husband convinced me that it was ok and that we could fix them when we left. It looks much nicer with pictures!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jackie. Especially the part about you coming over to my house. :) Miss you.
ReplyDelete