January 29, 2013

Back online, the snail-way...

Thanks to my genius husband who can do anything, my computer works again. He had bought some spare parts online and fixed it. I love him! The only draw-back is that now my computer is so slow, it takes about 20 minutes to transfer a picture from the camera onto the computer and then to put it online. It looks like my future posts will be lacking in the illustration and pictures department... . But I wanted to show you what I´m currently working on. It´s a portrait requested by my good friend Chrie, whose Birthday is coming up.
I´ve enjoyed the sketching process so far - a scented candle is on my desk, a decent supply of chocolates and the radio are keeping me good company. It´s been literally ages since I´ve last picked up a pencil to sketch and draw and I used to love it so much. I need to get down to it and do that much more often, I still enjoy it very much!

Work in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment