Mom and Dad came for a visit this past week, while Dani was away on business. It was fun to have them here and I enjoyed Mom´s cooking. I was also able to take my first bath since Flynn arrived. No quick 2-second showers, but a real bubble bath, a stress relief lavender and orange blend - sooooooo good! Also, Flynn has been feeling better these past few days, less colics and crying and more peace and smiling. He´s such a happy little camper when his tummy doesn´t hurt :) .
Here are some of last week´s snapshots:
| Kisses! |
| Little Smiley Face |
| More Kisses (I seem to enjoy them more than he does... hang in there!) |
![]() |
| Chillin' with Grandpa |
![]() |
| Cuddling with Grandma |
| Cutie-Pie |
| Spring on my Dining Table. It smells wonderful! |
| Love the Colors! |
| Little Pops of Color in the Backyard. |
| Work in Progress - Part II |
| We enjoyed the Sun Today. |


No comments:
Post a Comment