 |
| Hello, curvy friend! |
Welcome to the Shire. We have a new table and chairs, thanks to eBay. They are secondhand, great condition and so remind me of a Hobbit's furniture. Kind of Hobbit meets Provence meets Alpine Chic, haha! Our old chairs were cheap to begin with, young married couple budget and really not in good condition anymore. After some heavy guests, they started getting really rickety. So I've been on the lookout for new chairs but most were either too expensive but good-looking, or too expensive and really tacky and cheap looking. So I decided to go second hand and found these babies. They were sold in a set with a round table. I liked our old table, but it didn't match the new chairs *sigh*. We'll probably sell it but I'm hoping we can keep it as a cool, big crafting / painting table. The new table top is really sweet but I'm not in love with the foot. Oh well ;). So we bought the set and Dani picked everything up a couple of weeks ago. And I was STUNNED he was able to fit all five chairs and the table in our car!

 |
| Spring on the table :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment