March 22, 2015

Birthdays, Birthdays!

I have a huge backlog of pictures and updates but it's amazing how little time you suddenly have, with a miniature, crawling, mischievous roommate... .

The birthday cereal breakfast Dani made for me 

But here are some of the less blurry pictures of our birthday get-together at the end of February, at Chrie's mom's house. We had cake and company to celebrate Flynn's, Chrie's and my birthday, all awesome February birthdays. It turns out that we could probably apply for senior-citizen benefits soon, since we are now 66 years old together. We're OLD, when did this happen?!

Happy February Stars!

Happy with aunt Chrie


Flynn: "Group pictures? I hate group pictures! Instead of playing nice, I'll whine and complain and wiggle like mad... yes, that'll be fun!"

Flynn: "This is my happy face..."

Flynn: "Let me go, let me go, I wanna craaaaaawwwwllll!"

Flynn: "Ok, fine...this is the only way to be happy in group pictures! Win."

No comments:

Post a Comment