I just realized that I really don't remember last year's Valentine's Day. 5 days after Flynn was born, I was a wreck and hadn't slept since his birth ;). But I vaguely remember Dani having cooked a nice dinner and he had lit some candles. That's about it. It was heavenly. This time I'm more awake. I still can't belive Flynn turned 1 year old on Monday. We made a little surprise for his Daddy, Flynn provided his little feet and I the salt dough. I never thought I'd ever be one of those Moms who actually keeps two little stinky footprints immortalized on a wallplate, but haaahhh! Things change, when you`re a mom. And Flynns feet are just too cute. So for a while, this keepsake will stick around. On the wall above Dani's computer. Did I love Daniel before Flynn? Yes. Do I love him even more now? Yes. Him and Flynn...words cannot descripe the love and joy I'm feeling for and with them!
Happy Valentine's day to all of you, my friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment