February 9, 2015

Happy Birthday!


Today is Flynn's 1st Birthday...has it really been a year already? Time sure flies!
Since the poor little one had been teething for over a week, crying mostly and not really getting a lot of sleep (guess who else didn't get to sleep. Or do anything else), I really didn't have time to prepare anything for today. Flynn and I went shopping in the morning, getting him some mini-candles for his cake and cupcakes. I was going to bake some banana-bread muffins, but ugggghhh, no time. Today was the first day Flynn felt better and he wasn't in pain anymore. Two new teeth in time for his birthday ;). Two more to come soon, by the looks of it. But not today. We had little cupcakes and a private party, after Dani had gotten home from work. Just Flynn, us, and his little monster pal.

Happy Birthday, little friend. We love you so, so much!






Yum!


Who took a bite of my muffin?!



Present Time!

Birthday Yoga

Aqua Doodle!

Yayyy, a soundbook!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment