February 7, 2015

Wanderlust



Sometimes I just want to throw on a plaid shirt, hiking boots and a backpack. Wanderlust has grabbed a hold of me again. I'm going places in my mind and for the last few days, I´ve been craving summer, the sound of crickets and campfires, and the feeling of walking barefoot on pebbles in a shallow riverbed. I so want to go on vacation. And in Summer. In the States. Do do some REAL camping.
In my imagination, we are either travelling with a borrowed campervan (retro, of course) or an airstream. Camping in a secluded spot, doing day trips from there, hiking and exploring. Or renting a little cabin in the woods. Sigh.... maybe when Flynn is older and we've saved up some cash.
In the meantime I´ve travelled Pinterest and found some inspiration.
Come with me and enjoy the summer!








 





  





And I wanted to go see this, just because it reminded me of Flynn ;) :


No comments:

Post a Comment