December 15, 2016

Penny

Penny stood for almost a minute all by herself yesterday. She didn`t even notice at first, haha. She was too distracted staring at the lights on the tree. And once I pointed it out to her, she put on the hugest smile, all pround of herself. So sweet!
Today she learned a new word, "bear". She says it exactly how Flynn says it when cuddling his sleepy-bear. Same tone of voice and excitement. She is too adorable at the moment.

Also, we signed up Flynn for Kindergarten (Preschool) two days ago. We all went and he was able to look around and play while we took care of the formalities. He`ll start next year in February, after his Birthday. He LOVES it and can`t wait to go. He loves all the toys and playthings there. Let`s see how things turn out when he is surrounded by all the other Kindergarten kids there. I can`t wait for him to start, as it will be great for him to make new friends and learn and play. And I can take a little break ;). But at the same time I´m freaking out because then that`s it: he`ll neve be home ALL the time after that. He`ll be gone more and more and I can already see him moving out for University... aaaarrrgghhhh! It`s going so fast. I´m torn. Excited and anxcious at the same time. How do other moms do it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment