January 11, 2017

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Some Christmas it was... . We were all sick for the holidays, so Christmas and New Year`s Eve and all days between and after were pretty miserable ;). We had a few nice moments though, so I´ll post some of these pictures here.
These are of Christmas Eve, both kids were already sick and I was just catching the same bug. Daniel was on leave for the holidays, so he spent the week resting (he didn`t feel well but didn`t really get sick either) or watching the kids for a while, so I could get some rest). Zombie nation! Flynn and Penny got really excited though, once it was time for presents. Their faces were the best. I have so many pictures of them opening presents and smiling. Most of them are blurry and I really don`t want to post 60+ snapshots here, so these will have to do.

No pictures of New Year`s Eve. We didn`t feel up to it. We spent the night at home, in our jammies, on the couch. Watching Pets and Star Trek Beyond up until it was time to watch the fireworks from our living room window. They were spectacular. I was a great evening. Pretty much the only night the kids both slept through the night in a month or so, and not waking up before 6am. Woo-hooo!

Here`s to a great new year! WELCOME 2017!!


Mr. Excited

My Boys

Us Girls

Family Picture #1

Family Picture #2

One of many Family Picture Bloopers... keeping it real!

Creative naptime


Flynn got a plane. He calls it Airpane (wich yes, sounds like air-pain). So funny!

Penny`s new dollie. She ADORES her.


...and here`s Flynn`s new friend: Coco, the monkey. He loves him! You should hear Flynn talking to him in monkey sounds.

YESSSSSSS!

What my amazing Dani got me for Christmas. I am SO excited about it. The tragedy is that to this day, I have not had time to use it. Not even to read through the manual. Can we say sick kids, sick family, kids are well again but now teething, no sleep at night, aaarrrggghhhh! ;)

...but THAT smile makes it all worth it. I love my little snugglebugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment