I´ve been absent for a while, and I´ll write about the reasons in my next journal / blog entry. But I´ve finally managed to upload and format the pictures we took on Oma Hedi`s 90th birthday, back in April. It was a beautiful spring day, and the first real warm day of the year. She celebrated in a quaint little country restaurant in Madenhausen. It was nice because many of the family were there.
 |
| Entrance Sign |
 |
| Oma`s little brother, Rudi, with his daughter and granddaughter |
 |
| The little restaurant |
 |
| Cousins |
 |
| Some of my favorite people |
 |
| Flynn doing what he likes best: running |
 |
| The Birthday Girl! |
 |
| Hedwig |
 |
| Dani, Penny and Oma |
 |
| Boys |
 |
| I could eat her up! |
 |
| We went on a walk after lunch and saw some horses. |
 |
| Naturally, the horse had to be fed ("Hello, horsie!") |
 |
| Abby |
 |
| Lizzie |
 |
| Family :) |
 |
| Nice picture, phew... . Wait! Where´s Flynn? Runninnnnng! |
 |
| Penny and Lizzie |
 |
| Penny with "Opa" |
 |
| Bine and Christian, looking cool |
 |
| Bine and Christian, looking very natural and not posing at all... . |
 |
| Detail of the house |
 |
| Wheeeee! |
 |
| Oma Hedi with one of her friends |
 |
| Here we go again. This time with Flynn. You´ve got to love large family pictures with kids (look at Julie! She is Not happy, haha! I love Abby`s pose. Flynn is distracted and Penny is looking at something else...) |
No comments:
Post a Comment