Just so I can remember this quote...
Flynn and I were watching the grey clouds and rain from inside and he said: "It´s already getting dark. The sun is a little sick today." (Es wird schon ganz dunkel draußen. Die Sonne ist ein bisschen krank heute.)
Penny is picking up so many words lately. She loves saying "Love you, Mama! Love you, Daddy / Papa! Love you Flynnie!", "Penny auch!" (whenever Flynn gets something), "Haaaase and Bear!", and she likes to sing "Hop, hop, hop!" (Hop, hop, hop, Pferdchen lauf Gallop) and "Backes Kuchen!" (Backe, backe Kuchen).
They really started playing well together recently and I love overhering Flynn giving her instructions or asking (mostly up to no good) her to do something (with her answering with an enthusiastic 'yes'). And when he shares or hands her something, it´s usually "Danke, Flynn! / Thank you Flynn!" and Flynn:" You´re welcome!" (sometimes trying to say it like Maui singing).
They are so fun to watch!
No comments:
Post a Comment