Last night, I gave Penny her first haircut. I had no idea what I was doing, except for trimming her hair in the back, getting rid of that baby-mullet, and cutting some bangs. I figured, if I mess up, I can always blame Penny and the scissors, haha! Luckily, it didn´t have to come to that. Penny was a real trooper, although she was a little sick. No scream-fests like a certain older brother of hers. I asked her if we should give her a nice haircut and she nodded, smiling. I like the result - the haircut really suits her. But depending on the faces she makes, she does remind me of Luke Skywalker a bit sometimes, haha!
 |
| Before |
 |
| During (this was my favorite part) |
 |
| After (and before a bath and a wash) |
 |
| After the bath |
No comments:
Post a Comment