
I am tired of the cold and dreary weather! Give me color! These past few weeks I´ve been hooked on pink! Pink, but just a certain shade of it. Like light pink tulips in spring. In the picture you can see some of my current favorite items I possess. They make me happy just looking at them sitting on my bathroom shelf. And the nail polish is called "Cotton Candy"...c´mon, who can resist a name like that (Especially when you are off sugar still)? The tulips are in the living room, next to some wonderfully fragrant hyacinths of the same color. What is this? Can´t I escape the evil powers of pink anymore? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpq3lBjDrvQ)
I also found my inspiration on what I am going to dress up as for Fasching (German Carnival/Halloween) next month. Tinkerbell, wooo-hooo! I have too much time at hand, it seems. I´ve never been a fairy. And she is the coolest one out there, haha. Dani is going to be Peter Pan and this is what we are going for (maybe I will shrink to that size if I shower really hot...):
I just watched that "think pink" video you linked to, and I think that I will need therapy for the rest of my life! That was *seriously* creepy...
ReplyDelete