
Oh ye evil minions of sugar temptations, depart from me, I pray thee, for it is hard to resist! Yesterday must have been the worst day of my sugar fast, which I had spontaniously (in a very silly attempt) extended to two weeks last Saturday (until this coming Sunday, i.e. sugar again on Monday)! I felt crappy all day long and I KNOW it is because of the lack of Kinderschokolade, the best chocolate ever. I know, I did eat healthy and tasty (!) meals throughout the whole day, and I enjoyed that, but in the evening, when I am usually most awake, I had that chocolate urge fall upon me without warning and stronger than ever. I am so glad that I can be stubborn too ;). It must have been also more difficult because yesterday was a cold, rainy, snowy, rainy again, grey and dark day. It´s neccessary to eat a lot of sugar when that time of year comes around, to eat alot of good stuff and chocolate, and then to curl up in a ball to hybernate and sleep throughout those months until April or May, when it gets sunnier and warmer and the craving for sugar is replaced by the need to eat chips with dip!
On a happier note: to distract myself from the pangs of sugar craving, I got creative and whipped up a nice, custom sign for our appartment door. It has our name on it, and a picture of two odd someones underneath (*cough, cough* who could they be?), and it´s very colorful. My camera is still not in working condition, or else, you´d get a nice picture here. Maybe in the future.
*Gasp* I love Kinder Chocolates...I miss 'em!! And you are a brave soul, for fasting from chocolates!! Bravo and brava!! =)
ReplyDelete