February 17, 2009

Snow again ...and Paper Dolls

Wow, I don´t think it has ever snowed on my birthday. If the weather won´t change until tomorrow, I´ll have my own white Christm.... uh Birthday :) :) :). I´ve had cold weather, windy weather, unfriendly weather, lots of rainy weather on my previous birthdays, even some fog. I remember I had the sun out for my birthday twice so far. But snow? Never! How neat!!! The last week or so it´s been snowing and snowing and snowing. It doesn´t look like it will ever stop. Everything looks so peaceful and serene when I look outside onto the snowy hills and trees from the window in this room. My parents are coming to visit me tomorrow and I hope they will be fine travelling on the icy roads. Dani took a day off, so I feel really spoiled already :).

And what´s going on on the creative side of things? I feel limited on the picture posting side (you know, my mean old camera, still acting up), and I owe you the pictures from my sister´s visit here last weekend but I am uploading instead one of my two latest paper dolls. Yes, I felt like it. I´ve owned one myself when I was little. I always thought it was fun to have one. So now I am creating my own line of (over the moon and crazy and normal) clothing for the paper dolls I´ve made. Cover your eyes, she´s currently only wearing an old fashioned bathing suit... clothes are on the way, and fast I hope. It IS cold outside!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a wonderful person- one of my favorites. Make it a good one!

    ReplyDelete