What a perfect Sunday afternoon! It was a very mild, sunny spring day today and Dani and I went into the woods to pick some sweet woodruff to make sirup.

On the way back home, we stopped at one of the many beautiful flowering meadows to look for red clover. I found a lot and picked a whole bouquet full. I am drying it and hope to make tea from the blossoms eventually (=good for us women ;) ).

Dani also picked me a huge bouquet of buttercups, I love these :).

There are only few things that I enjoy more than hearing crickets, smelling the rich and earthy flowers-and-grass scent from the meadows and having the sun shine on my shoulders. Hmmmmm, it´s been a good day!
The awesome weather also inspired me to spring-clean my working desk area and make it all artsy. Here are some snapshots of it:

What a fun day. Meadows, flowers, sunshine....sounds glorious. Ah, a neat and tidy desk, I'm envious!
ReplyDelete