
Sometimes I wake up in the morning with this urge to change my hair somehow (color, length, straight or curly?...). So this morning I felt like I had to cut bangs again but refrained for now (it´s only a matter of time...I can feel the tips of my fingers tingling with cutting anticipation), being distracted by another one of my wigs. I´ve had it for some time but never wore it because it looks too 'wiggy', if that makes any sense. But this morning I played around with it a bit and it was the perfect fun activity for rainy days like today. I felt like an Albino-Anime-Sci-fi-Steampunk-Victorian crossover character, ha ha!
It was all fun and games until I realized the pile of dirty dishes and the to-do laundry pile... . So off with the wig, away with the stovepipe hat, toss the shawl... now it´s on to the more mundane things for me. There goes my sweet escape...
The pic looks cool.It's So fun to mess around!
ReplyDeleteOh, Pfister. There's no other explaination than: you're awesome. You look great. :)
ReplyDelete