February 12, 2010

Nesting or Cabin Fever...?

Snow, snow, snow... it never seems to stop. I still love it ;). If only it were warm and snowing. It´s the cold I can´t stand, not the snow. So I´m trapped inside all day long and what is there to do (no, TV doesn´t count, there is hardly anything worthwhile watching these days - except for old 'The Avengers' reruns ;) )? Of course, getting all the creative things done I´ve wanted to do for a long time but never took the time. I have to admit that the quilt is still not completed. I need to figure out the edges. But from the last few scraps I made a matching patchwork pillow... and patchy it is!

...And a table runner for my little cottage table in the works...
 

And I´m still working on my book. I´m far from finished but already revising chapter one ;). 

1 comment: