So I´ve been in love with the I-see-your-potential-,-little-table-in-the-potato-cellar-,-so-let-me-fix-you-up-and-make-you-come-to-life-again-table, as you can probably tell from the last few blog entries and pictures. After having this idea of working with that old table, and after thinking of the colors and possibilities, and after looting dad´s sanding paper and sanding machine... in short, after having started working on it, I kept seeing these kind of tables around in stores, just larger (fit for modern-day standards) and really expensive. It seems those retro cottage tables are all the rage these days. Looks like more and more people miss that homely feel of a cozy country kitchen and dining area.
Check out these pictures I found online and in stores:
From one of my favorite stores, Butlers:
This one is from Impressionen:
This one is Impressionen too, a more modern touch to it:
These two are from Pottery Barn, for a whopping $999.00:
So far we´ve spent around €20 for paint and paintbrushes, not bad, I think ;).





You have a gem on you crafty little hands;)
ReplyDelete