February 10, 2010

What I´ve been working on...

 

Another patchwork quilt. I am slowly running out of fabric. T'is the season to be freezing' <-- and that´s about the only thing that could possibly motivate me to do something like this.
This one is not finished yet, I´m not sure how or what to do with the edges... or rather, what kind of fabric to use. I have none that matches well. For this quilt, I used most of my Walmart stash that I had bought last year in SLC ;). I can´t get over all the cute fabrics they have there and c-h-e-a-p!! It´s almost worth buying another ticket to fly over to the US just to buy fabrics, haha (yeah, right)!

A totally different topic now, I am officially issuing a warning to all those dear to me: never wear really nice, cozy, fuzzy wool type socks at home, on laminate floors, while trying to avoid stepping onto the quilt pattern layed out on the ground (for the lack of a large enough table)... you might accidentally slip and fall like an old lady, landing on your hip and shoulder with a big *thud* that makes the building shake and leaves you feeling rather dead. Hypothetically speaking, of course... .

1 comment:

  1. Hypothetically speaking of course: Sorry. Ouch. But on a lighter non-hypothetical topic, I love your crafts. :)

    ReplyDelete