![]() |
| Yes, I´m cute as a button... must be all the cat-food I eat when I visit grandma Gerti and grandpa Rainer! |
May 17, 2012
Little Sweetie-pie
So I´ve been a fan of Abby since day one. But it still amazes me how she can grow cuter and cuter each day. Dani and I were home for Mother´s day and also met with Martin, Stephi and Abby that weekend. We had a great time chatting and laughing together and I couldn´t resist taking another picture of Abby while we were there. She´s grown so much since last time we saw her (or so it seems... but that´s how it is with kids, isn´t it?). It´s about time I get pregnant, so our kids can play with really awesome cousins that don´t live across the ocean like most of my dear cousins, but are actually on the same continent ;).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment