Psssst... this little fellow came to life this afternoon, after borrowing a friend´s sewing machine (yes, my own is still at war with me). Mr. Owl is a stuffie / pillow for my friend Melina´s baby boy, who is due for this coming Monday. We are all excited and can´t wait to meet him! I am counting on my friend to be way too distracted to check up on my blog right now, so I´m sure she won´t see this little surprise ahead of time before we visit her next time... . So here is a sneaky picture of Mr. Owl:

So CUTE!! Was there a pattern for this or did you make it up? I would not be surprised if you said you made it up cuz you're awesome like that. Either way though, it's adorable. You're planning on making one for me too--I mean my baby who's coming in November, right? ;)
ReplyDelete