June 26, 2012

Fun in June - Part 3

Of course I can´t forget to add some pictures of the fun bachelorette party! Andi is getting hitched in August and was surprised with a party her awesome sister had organized for her. We all met at a Mexican restaurant to eat, chat and keep an eye on the soccer match broadcast, every now and then (Yes, Germany won!). Later, we went back to her appartment to continue chatting, doing girly things (nailpolish and facemasks included) and watched Andi design her bridesmaid dresses. 







I really enjoyed spending time with new and old friends back home, and I´m always a bit reluctant to come back here after visiting my hometown, especially when my friends are in town as well. I feel like my social life is really barely there here. But there are good things here too, it´s just different. I found a quote that I love and it really applies to me. I´ve never been a 'motto person' - you know, that person when asked 'what´s your life motto?' replies without a second thought, throwing out his or her motto. I have many values and ideas and live by what I know to be true but I have no 'Kristin´s motto of life' phrase to enlighten my surroundings with ;). Well, for now for me it´s this one here:    


I wish I remembered where I found this online but don´t :(...

No comments:

Post a Comment