September 4, 2012

--- Mess Alert!!! ---

This is why you haven´t heard of me in a while... and we´re not done yet. I´m just realizing that if anyone who didn´t know me saw these pictures, they´d probably think we´re always this messy, haha! Anyway, here is another sneak peak of our ever work in progress: the kitchen-dining room-living room-area. You can see how we´re still building furniture for the kitchen, painting it and putting it up. Tools, boxes and contents of boxes all sweetly arrayed in a modern art installation depicting chaos (that´s what I call it in order to not see it as a huge mess, resulting in me going crazy). The pictures are of yesterday afternoon and we´ve made progress since ;). Babysteps, babysteps... .

Paint parties tend to make your back ache...

The kitchen... hey, the furniture´s up :D!

The dining and living room currently (although I doubt anything is living there right now...)

I´ll be adding more pictures of what´s  been going on lately soon... after I´ve tackled the mess. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment