Some pictures of Andi´s beautiful wedding reception, in no particular order:
 |
| It was windy... |
 |
| Cutting the cake |
 |
| Jo and her coffin purse ;) |
 |
| Kissing the balloon for good luck |
 |
| ...and off they go! |
 |
| What a cute couple :) |
 |
| I had to get a close-up of Chrie´s fantastic hairdo |
 |
| The old gang - Krie, Carmen, Jo, Chrie, Andi |
 |
| Who invited those retards... ? |
 |
| But wait, there IS one nice picture of us, at last! |
 |
| Bride and Mom :) |
 |
| The Three Nein Girls |
 |
| Carmen & Matthias, always C-U-T-E ! |
I always love meeting up with my good old friends again and this year has had a lot of great opportunities to do so. Weddings are wonderful but even more so when you feel right at home, with dear friends around. I feel so blessed to have these great people in my life :)!
No comments:
Post a Comment