December 3, 2012
Blah.
Three weeks ago I almost caught a cold. But in the end I didn´t get sick and felt fine again. Yesterday it caught up with me and today I feel really bad (*insert disgruntled noise here*).
There are so many things to do this week and I planned to get a lot of the stuff done today but I really don´t feel like it, eeeek. Instead I´ll just make some more chamomile tea and cuddle up on the couch. Why is daytime television such a drag? Not everyone who is home during daytime is a social nutcase with the need to leave the remaining few braincells in front of the TV. Reality TV, talkshows, weird soaps... hello?! I think I´ll chuck in a DVD in a minute, choosing my own kind of madness ;).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hope you feel better..
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jill! I just need patience :S.
DeleteAnd chocolate.