December 10, 2012

Random Winter Inspiration

My cold is gone and I feel much better already. But now that I´m trapped at home (yes, I´m pretty much snowed in while the snow blizzard is still playing outside) I have had some time to get lost in Pinterest. It´s so inspiring and I thought I´d just share some random eye candy with you today. That or you get to see more snow pictures of our neighborhood ;).

I really want to try these:

Sharkie socks :)

Have a perfect geek Christmas:
Source: gadgetsin.com via Sarah on Pinterest

My dream bedroom for Novembers and Decembers, when it´s cold and snowy outside:
Source: i.imgur.com via Whitney on Pinterest

For Dad:

Because I love candy canes and glitter:

Source: imgfave.com via Shannon on Pinterest

...and because I love candy cane bark:
Source: bhg.com via Tina on Pinterest

In my imaginary closet for Christmas:


Currently re-reading these:


Cute ideas for a winter wedding:
Source: indulgy.com via Mykayla on Pinterest

Hello lovelies:
Source: google.fr via Dana on Pinterest

Currently in love with these colors:



NY in Winter, pretty:

I want those cookies:




...and finally, because it´s that time of year -one of the happiest places on earth: the Festival of Lights on the D.C. Temple grounds:
Source: google.com via Marika on Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment