November 29, 2015

Family Thanksgiving Feast

Stehpi had invited us all to Thanksgiving lunch/dinner at their place the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Grandma, my parents, sister, my brother and his family, and us were there and it was great to see everyone again. The meal was delicious, as always. I swear Stephi has magic powers when it comes to cooking! How does she do it? I don't know. She's an artist with food. And don't let me get started with the awesome desserts... . It's always good to come home, even if it's just for half a day.
Before we arrived, we stopped at the hairdresser in town and Flynn got his very first "real" haircut. And I can't believe how he wasn't a drama queen. At. All. I mean this boy didn't even shed a tear! He really wanted to impress the girl who did his hair, I'm sure. I have no other way to explain it. I am so happy it went well. Now we'll probably go there every time we visit my parents.

Fresh from the oven

Almost ready


The yummy meal
  

Lovely cook and her assistant


THE best apple pies. Ever.

Playtime with the cousins

"Look, there is blood on my finger. It's from my tooth. It's almost falling out!"

Flynn and Lizzie, out on a stroll. He gets to push the luggage around and she gets the bear...

Adorable girl

Mom with a very tired girl

This might be my favorite picture of grandma. She and Bine sharing pictures and a laugh.

Evie and Uncle Daniel ;)

"Forget about playing with my cousins...I own their trampoline now!"

"...and while I'm at it, I think I'll keep the stroller and minion, too."

My Mr. Handsome :)

I can see the baby's head!!


Flynn loves his Tante Stephi



All ready for dinner! (Looks like Stephi and I have already eaten the whole turkey all by ourselves... ;) . It's fun to have a pregnancy twin!)

No comments:

Post a Comment