So we went to the small thrift store on Friday, to donate some of all the stuff which seems to accumulate here in our apartment, out of nowhere. We delivered it. And. I. Found. This!
The book is brilliant, from 1961, originally published in London, but what really made me buy it in the end was it´s vintage awesomeness of a cover design! There´s this wonderful late 50s style design and color scheme going on... eye candy!
This little donkey here is made of the wooliest wool felt and it just stood there on the counter at the cash register and waited for me to pick it up to take to my sister. Yes, I instantly thought of her when I saw this little hand-crafted cutie here... but I´m thinking of keeping it. It looks so cute and cozy on my desk! It must be from the 50s or early 60s too, by the design and look of it. A good hunt! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment