July 18, 2011

Abby´s Birthday

 Pictures of Abby´s 1st Birthday. We all met at my parents´ house and had a late lunch together, then watched Abby unwrap her presents... .

Grandma, Mom, Dad, Bine, Dani & I, Martin, Stephi & Abby, and some of Martin´s friends from Russia


Abby´s Mini-Me Doll I sewed for her Birthday
...after unwrapping her present (and before chucking it in the corner with a smile, haha!)
From Schmid to Pfister to Ewert
I *LOVE* her boggled face expression


Dani cought me stealing sampling dinner

Yummy!
It´s blurred - but this is my favorite Abby-cuteness-moment: she gave me a random kiss on the cheek! I LOVE HER!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABBY !!!

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday....wow! a year! pictures look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, stealing dinner? Never!=) I miss you! Everytime I talk to my husband about the mission and mention you, he remembers who you are when I say, "Ya know, my favorite companion from Germany?" You look so good and I love the dark hair on you. I am thinking I might go the same color, cause we are twins after all right?=) Love and miss you Pfister!

    ReplyDelete