July 17, 2012

Friends

I felt so blessed to have been able to meet with some great friends a few weeks ago. Laura and Uwe, parents of some of my best friends visited from the U.S. and it was also the Isom´s last weekend and we got to have them over for a BBQ. Here are some of the pictures from our little visit to Königsberg and the rest of the weekend.

Ready to explore the old town

We saw many pretty colorful doors 

Cobblestone everywhere


In the castle´s courtyard on top of the hill

Roses in the castle´s garden

We got hungry on the way

Back at home. Martin, Stephi and Abby came to the BBQ. She and our cat went exploring...

Grandpa and Abby

BBQ with the Isoms, Kackstaetters and Rootbeer. Bliss!

My two crazy, beautiful girls. I´ll miss you!

I love them both!

That´s when we still smiled - we had to say goodbye right after the picture was taken *sniffle*. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment