July 26, 2012

Wedding Weekend No.3

 This time we were in Wiesenthaid and Veitshöchheim for Denise and André´s wedding. We carpooled with our friend Steffi, who was also invited and had a good time.
At first it rained hard, but when the bride arrived, suddenly it stopped and the sun was out for the most of the day... good timing!   It was great to see Denise and André´s huge smiles all day long and everyone had a good time. Oh, and I can´t forget to mention that they had the largest wedding cake I´ve ever seen in real life. Soooo yummy! 
We took many pictures of the wedding and reception but I´m only adding some here.

Denise and André

Silly Boys...

Colleagues were the Honor Guard

Alex, Flo and Pia


The 7-tiered cake

This is what happens when you spontaneously put a sneaky leg around Dani during picture time...

...he swoops you off your feet and plays rockstar!

Rodelio, brother of the bride


Dani found another element of doom to play with... a handy vintage wine/head press



Yes. We live here ;) 

Little Posers

Dragon slaying with my umbrella... Mr. Steed would be proud!

Aaaaaahh, how I love this smile!

Steffi found her prince

Suddenly I realized I married a male model! He´s totally missing a bowler hat and then he´d be one of  The  Avengers!

No fancy hairdo this time. 


Mint gazebo hidden in a maze of trees and bushes

She did it all by herself!

2 comments:

  1. These photos made me miss you!! You and your husband are absolutely adorable together (the perfect match) You are absolutely beautiful! Miss you lots. Hey, don't ya want to make a quick trip to Australia? It's warm here.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ex-cuuuuuuuuse meeee..." I´d LOVE to come visit you, Jackie! How´s life down-under? Do you live close to your hubby´s family? I love stalking your blog too, and seeing your family grow. I miss the fun times with you, Miss AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete